[ensembl-dev] If you wish to unsubscribe

Kristian Gray kris at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 10:39:39 GMT 2017

Hi Emily,

To be fair to the people requesting to be unsubscribed, I think that these people may not be native english speakers and because of this, the email footer and especially the mailman page that is linked isn’t that clear for unsubscribing. As a suggestion I think that it would be best to have an “unsubscribe” link to http://lists.ensembl.org/mailman/listinfo/dev#subscribers <http://lists.ensembl.org/mailman/listinfo/dev#subscribers> and if possible ask for the text to be changed to make it clearer on the mailman page or describe the unsubscribe process.

ie "scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find an input box and a button saying “Unsubscribe or edit options”. Please enter you email address within the input box and then click on the button.”

Kris