[ensembl-dev] If you wish to unsubscribe

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 09:19:40 GMT 2017

Hi all

We've had a couple of emails today from people asking to unsubscribe
from this list. We appreciate that once you've got the answer to your
question you may not want to see everything that comes in so we make it
very easy to unsubscribe yourself. At the bottom of every email that
comes on this list is a link to posting guidelines and unsubscription.
If you don't want to receive these emails, please make use of this link,
rather than sending emails to the whole list.

All the best

Emily

--
Dr Emily Perry (Pritchard)