[ensembl-dev] [VEP] Producing html summary plots from several vep jobs?

William McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 12:08:36 BST 2017

Hi Giuseppe,

Currently no, there’s no easy way to merge the statistics across separate VEP runs.

If you use the -stats_text flag, this gives you a text-based stats file that you may find easier to merge across runs, but then you would have to generate the charts yourself from the data in these files; this should be fairly straightforward in any spreadsheet package, however.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation