[ensembl-dev] [VEP] Producing html summary plots from several vep jobs?

Giuseppe Gallone gg14 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 09:38:52 BST 2017

Hi

I'm running per-chromosome VEP jobs on a cluster and noticed it is
possible to produce tidy html summary stats/plots alongside the actual
per-chromosome vcf outputs.

Is there a way to produce one such plot to summarise results for all
chromosomes, short of running a huge vep job across all chromosomes?

I guess what I'm asking is if there is a way to save per-chromosome plot
data and then summarise the results in a master html file.

Best wishes,

Giuseppe