[ensembl-dev] Ensemble Search Help

Bradley Ross 1br6 at queensu.ca
Tue Jun 6 20:12:51 BST 2017

Hello,

I am searching the human GRCh38.p10 through ensembl. For example I search the location of the PTEN gene according to the locations given by the NIH site: https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/PTEN#sourcesforpage

According to that site, the PTEN location is 10:87,863,438-87,971,930.

I then entered the above location onto the ensembl GRCh38.p10 browser but changed the first number to 87,763,438 to move more upstream. Within the new region of 10:87,763,438-87,971,930, the sequence AGGTCA should be found but it is not revealed on the ensembl.

Brad