[ensembl-dev] difference behaviour of fetch_by_region in GRCh37 and GRCH38

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 10:55:43 GMT 2016

Hi Duarte,

The API still relies on the information being in the database.
For GRCh38, we have stored entries in the seq_region_synonym table for
'chr22' and the like.
For GRCh37, these entries are not stored, hence the API does not know
what chr22 means.

I suggest using real chromosome names :-)

Regards,
Magali