[ensembl-dev] GSoC2016: Intrested In: Ensembl Track Database

Andrew Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 14:17:48 GMT 2016

Hi

Thanks for your interest. I have created a helpdesk ticket to help track this issue. You should receive some more communication from our helpdesk soon

Regards,

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538