[ensembl-dev] [VEP] Allele representation leading to strange annotation

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 28 13:56:11 BST 2015

Hi again Konrad,

I added in a flag for release 80, --minimal, see
http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/tools/vep/script/vep_options.html#opt_minimal

Note the caveats that reported coordinates etc may get screwed up (they
shouldn't if you use VCF output), but if you use VCF in and out and
--allele_number you should be able to keep track of everything OK.

HTH

Will