[ensembl-dev] Use of COSMIC data under new licensing terms

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 14:44:10 GMT 2015

Dear Kiran,

We are indeed aware of these changes. We will continue to distribute the
COSMIC data which we have already integrated into Ensembl but we will not
distribute COSMIC data that subject to the new license.  We will explore
whether there are types of COSMIC data (such as summary information) that
we can distribute in the future.  We are also looking at other data
resources providing information about cancer and that do allow
redistribution.

Best wishes,

Fiona
Fiona Cunningham, PhD