[ensembl-dev] Which ensembl's data version is used for GRch37 annotation with VEP v80?

Kirsley CHENNEN kchennen at unistra.fr
Wed Jun 3 09:37:34 BST 2015

Hi Will,
             Thanks for the quick answer! So if I want to match the VEP
(v80) results on Ensembl's data (ex: retrieving annotations or xrefs
...etc), I should download the data from
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/grch37/release-80/ right as there aren't any
public mysql server up with 'homo_sapiens_core_80_37' on
http://grch37.ensembl.org/info/data/mysql.html right?

Best,
Kirsley