[ensembl-dev] database model and API versions

Duarte Molha duartemolha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:11:05 BST 2015

Thanks Magali

But I think you have not understtod my question.

Assume I want to download the databases to my local computer and use the
perl API 79 to query the latest 79_37 database instead of the default 79_38
.
Previously, I just had to download the mysql tables corresponding to the
api I was using to fetch the data correctly, however, now you have broken
that link API->Underlying_assembly

So how do I tell my scripts what database to query?

My local sql will all be under the same port.

Best regards

Duarte

     Duarte Miguel Paulo Molha
         http://about.me/duarte