[ensembl-dev] Can't locate object method "fetch_by_Member_id_Member_id

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 15:36:01 BST 2015

fetch_by_Member_id_Member_id() has been replaced by
fetch_by_Member_Member() which takes object instances rather than dbIDs
You also don't need the "->[1]" at the end of that line

Then, get_SimpleAlign() without arguments will work the same way as
before. I believe percentage_identity() is still in BioPerl

Matthieu