[ensembl-dev] Homology REST API

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 13:38:07 BST 2014

Hi André

Actually, we cannot only provide taxon_ids because they are not unique
throughout the set of species of Ensembl Genomes (we share the same
code-base). It wouldn't be possible to assign genes to species in some
cases.
But we could still add the taxon_id information to the current format,
and keep the species names.

Matthieu