[ensembl-dev] merging different compara masters

Stephen Fitzgerald stephenf at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 13:22:11 BST 2014

Hi Lel, as far as I know, we do not have such a script. You would have to
do it manually or write your own script for this purpose. Apart from the
genome_db table itself, six other tables in the compara schema have
foreign key references to the genome_db_id field in the genome_db table.

dnafrag
gene_member
peptide_align_feature
seq_member
species_set
species_tree_node

In the lastz bds you would only need to change the entries in the
genome_db, dnafrag and species_set tables before merging.

Cheers,
Stephen.