[ensembl-dev] a problem when viewing the tophat results 'accepted hits'

weiqi.wang weiqi.wang1983 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:24:20 BST 2014

Hi peers, I just started using galaxy for RNAseq and found the
tophat-cufflink really good to use. However, after the tophat2 generates
"accepted hits" and I try to view it in ensemble via the provided link, the
following page on Ensemble always show up. It seems to me that the embedded
link is wrongly formatted, but I think this only happens to "accepted hits",
other results such as "delections" etc. are good. Does anyone know how to
solve this problem? Thanks!

Malformed URL

.

The URL used to reach this page may be incomplete or out-of-date.

A location is required to build this page. For example, chromosomal
coordinates:

http://uswest.ensembl.org/Mus_musculus/Location/View?r=4:136366473-136547301

You can also browse this genome via its karyotype
<http://uswest.ensembl.org/Mus_musculus/Location/Genome>

If you think this is an error, or you have any questions, please contact our
HelpDesk team <http://uswest.ensembl.org/Help/Contact> .

.

Regards

weiqi