[ensembl-dev] Imbalanced variants in BED fromat

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 23 09:53:41 BST 2014

Hello,

BED format for variants is not something we explicitly support in Ensembl,
so we're probably not the best place to ask about this.

If this is connected to your other question about using the variants as a
--custom annotation file in the VEP, you'd be better off leaving the file
as a VCF (--custom supports VCF files too).

A quick google unearthed this tool:

https://bedops.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

This might give you some more guidance.

Regards