[ensembl-dev] VEP html output behaves differently

Mathias Lesche mathias.lesche at biotec.tu-dresden.de
Wed May 14 12:47:53 BST 2014

Hi.

I'm having again problems with the output of the standalone vep tool
version 74 (see attached png). The search bar is gone and colours for
the rows are white.

Last time, it was suggested to change jquery.dataTables.nightly.js
to jquery.dataTables.js. I tried both of these option and it still looks
the same

Do you know what might be the problem?

best
mathias