[ensembl-dev] Warning when registry is loaded

Kieron Taylor ktaylor at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 11:09:51 GMT 2014

Hi Sebastien,

Apologies for this log noise. The warning should be harmless. Our
collected efforts to make the Ensembl API portable across database
providers will have a few minor unintended consequences. We've tested
the changes, but such warnings easily go unnoticed. We'll tidy this up
when we can.

--
Kieron Taylor PhD.
Ensembl Core team