[ensembl-dev] Warning when registry is loaded

Sébastien Moretti sebastien.moretti at unil.ch
Mon Mar 3 16:21:58 GMT 2014

Hi

thanks for your explanation.
Sébastien

Hi Sebastien,

Apologies for this log noise. The warning should be harmless. Our
collected efforts to make the Ensembl API portable across database
providers will have a few minor unintended consequences. We've tested
the changes, but such warnings easily go unnoticed. We'll tidy this up
when we can.

--
Kieron Taylor PhD.
Ensembl Core team