[ensembl-dev] GeneAdaptor fetch_nearest_Gene_by_Feature deprecated

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 08:53:02 GMT 2014

Hi Michael

We deprecated this function because of its poor support for other features and it's sometimes non-exact definition of mid points. Our regulation team has a far better version we hope to integrate into 75. If we pull it off you'll be able to perform this query on every feature class.

Hope this helps

Andy

Sent from my mobile.