[ensembl-dev] missing transcripts

Caffrey, Daniel Daniel.Caffrey at umassmed.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:39:21 GMT 2014

Hi Magali,

If Ensembl 75 is using refseq sequences from December this probably explains the missing refseqs. However, the genbank/ENA accessions (JX682706, JX682707, and JX682708)  were released in Aug 2013 . As the track is named refseq/ ENA I would expect them to be included (assuming version 75 is using ENA from December '13).

Thanks,

Daniel