[ensembl-dev] Loading GFF3 (C. elegans) into Ensembl schema?

Paul Linehan linehanp at tcd.ie
Mon Feb 24 19:20:54 GMT 2014

Hi, and thanks for your reply.

>> On futher investigation, maybe I should be looking at the data in the annotated
>> sequence files (EMBL or GenBank)

> just to be controversial:

Not at all :)

> Why don't you grab the SQL database itself? I do believe the dumps are
> on the FTP server.
> And if you just want the gene-models without anything else (as you would
> get from DDBJ), I can also provide a trimmed down version.

My request was due to a misunderstanding on my part - the data is in
fact here alright, it's
just a wee bit tricky to get it out - and in any case, if it was raw
files that I was after, they
can be downloaded directly from the Ensembl genomes website also.

Paul...

linehanp at tcd.ie

Mob: 00 353 86 864 5772