[ensembl-dev] bug in REST - GET sequence/id/:id

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 10:16:19 BST 2014

Hi Lel,

You seem to have stumbled onto a couple of bugs in the system. One is that our error system doesn't know how to print an error message (querying with a gene but multiple sequences have been found) when the content-type is text/plain. The second is that the sequences have been concatenated onto a single line. I've got two fixes ready to go but will require integration.

Andy