[ensembl-dev] Draw Plugin in VEP

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 13:25:32 BST 2014

Hello,

I'm afraid not, no.

This plugin was intended as a proof of concept for others to develop on top
of - I'm sure it could be easily improved to give the functionality you
desire.

You might be interested in pViz, which was announced a couple of weeks back:

http://research-pub.gene.com/pviz/app/vep/

This does a similar job but has a nice interactive interface.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation