[ensembl-dev] ensembl-tools 75: Missing release tag

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 09:14:06 BST 2014

Hi Ian,

The link is now a zip as opposed to a tar.gz; this happened when we moved
from CVS to GitHub in Ensembl release 75:

https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-tools/archive/release/75.zip

If there are any places you see in the VEP docs pointing to the incorrect
link you cite please let us know.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation