[ensembl-dev] how to sort the GO objects hierarchically.

Fiona Cunningham fiona at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 15:39:53 BST 2014

Hi Pablo,

I'm glad you are finding the VEP a useful tool. We do already have a
plugin that retrieves Gene Ontology terms associated with
transcripts/translations. You can see all the plugins here:
https://github.com/ensembl-variation/VEP_plugins

Also we welcome contributions from external users, so if you have
written your own plugin then do let us know!
See more info on our blog:
http://www.ensembl.info/blog/2013/08/07/announcing-ensembl-ecode/

http://www.ensembl.info/ecode/
Fiona

Fiona Cunningham, Variation Annotation Coordinator
Ensembl project, Ensembl Variation Project Leader.
Genome Campus, Hinxton,  CB10 1SD, UK
www.ensembl.org || www.lrg-sequence.org || t: +44 1223 494612