[ensembl-dev] Ensembl API Version 72: Supported Species

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Sep 7 08:50:22 BST 2013

Hi there

This normally means the registry has been unable to load the tomato database from the database server. If you run the loading code with a -VERBOSE flag it will give you a bit more information about what it's loading. Are you trying to load the species from ensembl genomes' public service or from a local copy?

Andy

Sent from my mobile.