[ensembl-dev] IPI ID to ENSP via API?

Giuseppe Gallone giuseppe.gallone at dpag.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 16:28:32 BST 2013

Hi Andy

I'm not sure why but I seem to be able to retrieved Ensembl Protein IDs
from a list of IPI ids. I'm using a translation adaptor

my @translations =
@{$translation_adaptor->fetch_all_by_external_name($ID_IPI)};

and it does work fine. Any ideas?

Also, give array of translation, what is the best way to get the gene
name for the corresponding gene object?

Best

Message: 2