[ensembl-dev] Fetching GeneTrees tutorial

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 09:04:41 BST 2013

Dear Deyan,

The tutorial is indeed missing information about the gene part, but we
make available the materials that we use in the API workshops, and they
cover the gene trees.
You can find in ensembl-compara/docs/workshop the presentations and the
exercises and their solutions. The README file also gives links to more
detailed descriptions of the exercises.

We'll update the tutorial for the next release, due in December.

Hope this helps,
Matthieu