[ensembl-dev] Fetching GeneTrees tutorial

Deyan Peychev deyan at datacraftmagic.com
Mon Oct 21 14:12:09 BST 2013

Dear developers,
I'm new in COMPARA API and I'm trying to fetch gene trees and perform
some filtering to extract subset of them using Perl API.
Looking at tutorial
http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/api/compara/compara_tutorial.html ,
I can't find any examples how to use GeneTreeAdaptor to fetch GeneTree
objects.
Tell me please where to find more about these objects and how to use
them. I have a look at the documentation, but it is so huge and
difficult to me to get started with some basic functionality to fetch
tree subsets and to do something with them.

Best regards,
Deyan Peychev