[ensembl-dev] Mirroring Ensembl Website

Naveen G naveeng at utexas.edu
Thu Nov 14 16:50:39 GMT 2013

Thanks for helping me out with this.
Yes, I follow the instructions given in this tutorial.
http://useast.ensembl.org/info/docs/webcode/mirror/install/non-ensembl-code.html#apache
I downloaded httpd-2.2.4 and tried mod_perl versions 2.0.3,2.0.7,2.0.8.
I tried to start the server with the command "/my_path/apache/bin/httpd -d
/my_path/ensembl". Also I don't find the module mod_headers.so under my
apache directory after installing mod_perl. Not sure what I am missing
here. Requesting your assistance.