[ensembl-dev] Conservation_score = GERP?

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 29 11:08:15 BST 2013

Hi Guillermo,

I'm not exactly sure what question you are asking; the Conservation.pm
plugin by default fetches GERP conservation scores, but the plugin's
configuration allows you to specify a different method e.g.:

--plugin Conservation,[alt_method]

I'm not familiar with this area of the API - you should consult the Compara
documentation:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/compara/index.html

Regards

Will