[ensembl-dev] Apache Error UNDEF ON ENSEMBL_MIRROR

Anne Parker ap5 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue May 28 16:52:10 BST 2013

Hi Matthew

Try putting the following in your SiteDefs.pm file:

$SiteDefs::ENSEMBL_MIRRORS                = {};

Not sure why that line is being called - the mirrors code is used by the main Ensembl site to run multiple mirror sites around the world. You shouldn't need to use it for a single local mirror.

Cheers

Anne