[ensembl-dev] Orthologous between plants and mammals

Arnaud Kerhornou arnaud at ebi.ac.uk
Mon May 13 12:22:24 BST 2013

Hi Eduardo,

Yes, both Arabidopsis and human are in the pan homology database, but
also we also holds human, along with a few other metazoan model
organisms in the plants compara database,

e.g. a gene tree with both human and arabidopsis
http://plants.ensembl.org/Arabidopsis_thaliana/Gene/Compara_Ortholog?g=AT1G01140;r=1:64166-67625

Arnaud