[ensembl-dev] BioPerl version

Roy Storey kiwiroy at gmail.com
Fri May 10 21:49:21 BST 2013

We have the blastview script running on v69 with bioperl-live
(bioperl-release-1-2-3) and bioperl-release-1-6-901 for the latest
version of Bio::DB::Sam elsewhere in the ensweb environment. I just
moved the bioperl-release-1-6-901 version Bio::Root::Storable sideways
to get blastview functional again (blastview relies on the 1.2.3
functionality of Bio::Root::Storable).

Roy