[ensembl-dev] ENSEMBL Genomes installation: AJAX error, Trailing commas

Sharon Wei weix at cshl.edu
Thu Mar 7 21:11:26 GMT 2013

Hi Eugene,

Actually I do not know the cause behind the problem, the problem was the
js function selectActiveTab was missing in my local version of the
minified js file. This caused the view such as
http://dev.gramene.org/Oryza_sativa/Gene/Ontology/molecular_function?db=core;g=LOC_Os03g11600;oid=molecular_function;r=3:6040245-6047687;tab=t
not showing the ontology table.

It was fixed by putting in place EG version of the minified js file. It
would be nice if we could get to the bottom of the problem.

Sharon