[ensembl-dev] algorithm of FindSplitGenesOnTree

Pengcheng Yang pengchy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:20:36 GMT 2013

Dear Matthieu,

Thank you for your reply. I am clear now.

I have noted that 236 genes in 20322 were split genes in Horse genome
(ensembl 2009 paper). Do you have a report of the results from the
Find*OnTree modules for Ensembl species. Another question is how do you
treat the split genes. Manually correct or other method.

Best,
Pengcheng