[ensembl-dev] Mapping between Ensembl transcripts and Refseq, specifically for ENSG00000167131

Magali mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 10:19:50 GMT 2013

Hi Reece,

This is correct, we now try to use the refseq transcripts from the
otherfeatures database to infer direct mapping based on overlap with the
ensembl transcript.
Failing that, we use the exonerate alignments as before, but the first
method is given priority.
This will be available for human as of release 71, and we are planning
to do the same for mouse in release 72.

Hope that helps,
Magali