[ensembl-dev] MySql Database

Koul, Sunita sunita at pathology.wustl.edu
Mon Mar 4 17:34:29 GMT 2013

Hi,
I  have locally setup the  mysql databases for Homo Sapiens
Here are the different schemas I have

homo_sapiens_core_69_37
homo_sapiens_cdna_69_37
homo_sapiens_coreexpressionatlas_69_37

I am trying to figure out where the actual sequences are stored .
For e.g if I am interested in a genomic sequence of "EGFR" gene how do I get it from these tables

Thanks
Sunita

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.