[ensembl-dev] core api number of parallel process

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 17:39:31 BST 2013

Sanger is supposed to be setting up an internal mirror of the Ensembl databases to support internal and parallel work and lighten the load on our public instances. I am not sure of the current stage of this work. You may want to enquire about how this is progressing.

The EBI also has an internal Ensembl mirror.

Paul