[ensembl-dev] core api number of parallel process

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 17:21:32 BST 2013

Hi Kenric,

There are no restrictions on use of the core API. The only thing we ask is if you connect to the public MySQL instances that you do not degrade the service for other users. The rate limit on the REST API is imposed for these same reasons.

If you are hosting your own database copies then we do not impose any restrictions on you

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/