[ensembl-dev] cds regions from rest api

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 09:49:53 BST 2013

Hi Brett,

Why of course. The feature endpoint can query for a region by a stable ID and you can request the feature type CDS e.g.

http://beta.rest.ensembl.org/feature/id/ENST00000544455.gff3?feature=cds

It's not perfect but it will give you the coding boundaries of a transcript.

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/