[ensembl-dev] Fwd: VEP script installation in CloudBioLinux

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 12:05:07 GMT 2013

Hi Michael,

Just a note to say this feature made it into 74, you can now run e.g.:

perl INSTALL.pl -a acf -s homo_sapiens,mus_musculus

to non-interactively install the API and the cache and FASTA files for
human and mouse. Add -q to silence the script.

The string after -a corresponds to whether you want to install the (a) API
(c) cache file (f) fasta file.

Use --help to see all of the options available.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation