[ensembl-dev] About the Solr search engine

Stephen Trevanion st3 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 13:40:50 GMT 2013

Hi Jian-Ying,

We have put our configuration files, indexes and instructions for
installing ensembl solr on the FTP site:
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-74/solr_search

We have followed the instructions ourselves and they do work. However
please get in touch if you have problems or to let us know where you
think they can be improved.

Regards,

Steve