[ensembl-dev] Submit Bugs on VEP plugins

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 10:42:52 BST 2012

Hi Duarte,

Usually the author of a plugin will leave contact details in the head
area of the plugin - in the case of this plugin the author is me, so
dev is as good a place as any to ask!

The VEPbrowse plugin is very experimental at the moment - I wouldn't
recommend using it in anything but a testing capacity.

I'll take a look at fixing the error you see next time I have some
time to work on this plugin.

Thanks

Will