[ensembl-dev] Submit Bugs on VEP plugins

Duarte Molha Duarte.Molha at ogt.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 09:45:30 BST 2012

This is a question for Will Mclaren.

Apologies if this should be done somewhere, but I would just like to know where is the best place to submit a bug report on one of the VEP plugins in GitHub.

I tested the VEPBrowse.pm plug-in and it dies after creating the individual transcript html files ( I believe that it dies when trying to created the index.html file)
Here is the Error message I get:

(in cleanup) Can't use string ("HASH(0x7efdda0)") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /ReferenceData/vep_cache//Plugins/VEPbrowse.pm line 1560, <CHILD> line 12343 during global destruction.

Once again , my apologies if this should not be reported here.

Best regards

Duarte Molha