[ensembl-dev] Retrieving genomic sections locally from ftp downloaded files to argument those obtained via Ensembl API

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 15:30:07 BST 2012

Hi Allan,

So long as you are using the non-patched files then there has been no change in these coordinates since 2009 (the release of GRCh37)

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Core Software Project Leader
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   Fax: +44-(0)1223-494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK         http://www.ensembl.org/