[ensembl-dev] Git

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 3 02:44:00 BST 2012

Will have to refer to you as the two Pauls, or Paul^2 :)

Paul #1 (or #2?) already replied to me off-list.  I agree it's best to let the developers worry about the actual code development.  I think the past posts in this thread re: the interest of the community in git (including mine) should suffice as enough of a reminder.

chris