[ensembl-dev] General feature 'projection' script?

Dan Bolser dbolser at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 09:55:24 BST 2012

Many thanks Andrew,

Looks like a very useful script!

Actually, I was after something simpler, a way to move features
between coordinate systems _within_ one assembly. I haven't started to
try to code this yet (looking for something ready made first), but
hopefully the 'hard' part is just plumbing in command line options [1]
to a project call [2] over the selected features.

Cheers,
Dan.

[1] http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/Doxygen/core-api/classBio_1_1EnsEMBL_1_1Utils_1_1CliHelper.html
[2] http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/Doxygen/core-api/classBio_1_1EnsEMBL_1_1Feature.html#a53cf34cc3eefdeddc959ba395462bc50