[ensembl-dev] Vraint Effect Predictor

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 09:32:41 BST 2012

Hello Sunita,

It looks like you are using a Windows machine; the VEP is not well tested
on Windows and I'm not sure if the installer script will work.

You may still be able to get the VEP running by installing the Ensembl API
manually; see here for details:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/api/api_installation.html

You will need the ensembl, ensembl-variation and ensembl-functgenomics
modules installed.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Will